Wednesday, February 4, 2009

VaCaTiOn FeVeR!

It's getting to be that time of the year when everyone starts itching to go some place warm. One of our bosses and one of our Ticket Queen's (Nicole) are both going to Mexico this week! Actually Nicole is there right now and Brian leaves tomorrow. They both swear that this wasn't planned but coincedently they're both going to the same city in Mexico! How weird would that be.. You plan to go on vacation and you end up going to the same place as your boss, the same week as him. Haha I guess Mexico is the place to be! I know I'm starting to get really anxious for this summer. I am addicted to music festivals. I went to my first one 3 years ago and am totally hooked! I can't wait for the 10,000 Lakes Festival this year! It's at the same place that We-Fest is at, if any of you have been there. But I'd say 10k is more for the hippy crowd. I would DEFINITELY recommend going to one if you're into music and camping! Get your 10,000 Lakes Festival tickets!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Nicole is enjoying her vacation in Mexico - I am so JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

I think it would be really weird to see your boss on your vacation . . . and I like my boss.