Thursday, January 29, 2009

Big Weekend for Basketball Fans!!


It feels like March Madness has taken over the Twin Cities and it’s not even February yet. The talk around town seems to be all about basketball. Whether it is the big Gopher Illini game at Williams Arena tonight or the Timberwolves/Lakers game at the Target Center tomorrow night. Good thing TicketKing still has good seats left for both games! Our Timberwolves/Lakers tickets are going pretty fast though so you'd better hurry if you want to guarantee your attendance to the show. Choose FREE In-Store Minneapolis pick-up when you check out and stop by our office to pick up your seats. It’s easy, convenient and it’s free – who couldn't use a little free right now?

4 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

The GOphers are hot, hot, HOT! I really want to catch a game before the end of the season...

Anonymous said...

And Ticket King has awesome tickets for all Gopher basketball tickets!

Anonymous said...

I just want you guys to know that I love that I can order tickets online and then go pick them up at your office. It seems so much more relaible than all of the other companies on the internet.

Anonymous said...

The Gopher Illini basketball game was the best! The Barn was on fire - I told my buddy to call you guys for tickets. I should get a referral bonus! LOL!

I have bought Gopher Hockey tickets from you a few times and have never been disappointed. Your sales people know a lot about the Gophers and that's nice! Go Gophers!