Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back In Action!

The morning of Valentine's day I woke up to a nice surprise: a nasty cold virus. Yuk! Luckily I celebrated my Valentine's the night before. But this nasty cold put me out of commission for a full 4 days and is finally starting to go away. I do feel fortunate that this is the first time I've been sick this year and hopefully it will also be the last. I don't usually get sick too often but when I do, it's usually pretty bad. I'm just glad I'm back to work and finally starting to feel normal again. The weather is probably helping a little too! It's so nice to see the sun out and the snow melting! Even though we had a strange mix of rain/snow last night, it seems like most of it has melted now and I finally feel like spring is on it's way!! Before we know it, the Minnesota Twins will also be back in action with their first home game on April 6th at the dome. Be sure to check our inventory for Twins tickets and get the seats you really want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twins Tickets already? Awesome! It's the last season at the Metrodome - I want to try and get to at least a few games to say good-bye to all of the memories.