Thursday, February 26, 2009

Holy Snow..

BLAH. I was just starting to believe that this cold, snowy weather was almost over with... And then today happened. I guess up to 8 inches are possible?! We already have gotten at least 1.5 and it's only been a little over an hour. Oh well.. I'm pretty used to it after 22 years of this. If I didn't have to drive around in it, I would probably like it a lot more. Although I must admit, I do love to go snow-tubing and I WILL learn to snowboard someday.

I wonder if the snow will affect the Joel McHale concert tomorrow night at the State Theatre? Nicole and Mary are both going to throw their undergarments at him so I hope the snow is done falling by then. Cross your fingers... And if you would also like to throw your undergarments at him, you can still get Joel McHale tickets! He's doing two shows; one at 8 and one at 10.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Nicole and Mary like the Joel McHale show? I heard it was awesome. I can't believe you guys still had tickets left!