Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Women's Gopher Basketball Season Almost Over

HURRY- There is only one game left in the Women's Gopher basketball season! They play the Illinois Fighting Illini on Sunday March 1st and it's going to be a great game! Seeing that we only have a few tickets left, I think this game has been the most popular of the women's season. Although I haven't been keeping track of how well the women's Gophers are doing, I can tell you that this game will be a close one! How? Because I've actually heard of the visiting team and I've heard that they are pretty good! And I believe that the Gopher's will be able to use the home advantage along with their excellent skills to win this one. If you don't have tickets yet, get your Gopher's women's basketball tickets!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a few left on the Gopher Men's Basketball schedule, too! And Ticket King has awesome Gopher basketball tickets!

Anonymous said...

I have bought cheap Womens Gopher Basketball tickets from you for several games this past season - THANK YOU! The seats were great and affordable. It was a great time at "The Barn"

Do you guys have Womens Gopher Hockey tickets, too? They are #1 in the nation!