Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twins Spring Training Tix!

This week we've begun to receive and send out some of our Minnesota Twins Spring Training tickets! Up until now I didn't realize how popular these games are but wow! It really makes me wish I could attend one or two of those games down in Fort Myers. I know spring is right around the corner for us but Florida just sounds so appealing right now. I haven't been to a Twins game for a while but I would totally go if I were in Florida during their spring training season. With tickets starting at just $20 for a lot of the games, I don't see any reason not to go. Come and check out our inventory of Twins Spring Training tickets before they're all gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could go to Twins Spring Training - just one year - it would be a dream! Most die hard baseball fans make the trip at least once in a lifetime...I will have to wait until my kids are a little older, but I will remember that you guys have cheap Twins Spring Traing tickets!