Thursday, January 15, 2009

ISHHY SUSHI

This usually happens at least twice per week.. The bosses LOVE sushi and frequently order from this place called Azuki. Gary from our office found this place while dropping off Gopher basketball tickets one day. Ever since then, the 3 guys seem to find these fishy morsels quite delicious. Let me just add that I am NOT a fan of sushi whatsoever. And yes, I have tried it 4 times- each time hoping it would taste better than the last, but nope. I've never really liked seafood at all, other than fish sticks but I'm not so sure those count. Sometimes just the smell is enough to make me want to run away, but today's aromas weren't too bad. Maybe someday my tastebuds will allow me to enjoy these raw, funky snacks but for now, I think I'll stick with my grilled chicken!

5 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?? No sushi, that makes me sad. It's my fave!

Amanda said...

I know, it seems like a lot of people do! I tried and I just can't do it!

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you like pizza...right? ;)

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

haha I do!!! Especially Punch :)

Gopher Fan said...

I don't like sushi much either, but I love Gopher Basketball and I see you guys have Gopher mens basketball tickets to every game - awesome.