Wednesday, January 21, 2009

**Ticket Prices Lowered**

Even though our prices are already almost impossible to beat, the bosses just lowered our Minnesota Wild ticket prices even more for next week's game against the Toronto Maple Leafs!! This will be their first home game after the highly anticipated NHL All Star break! After taking 5 whole days off without skates, sticks or pucks, I'll bet they'll make this next home game one definitely worth watching! And with Wild tickets starting at just $50 each, I can tell you now that these won't last long. Don't forget, we also carry parking passes so you don't have to walk too far in this wild Minnesota weather :)

5 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Ooooh good tip :)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully this will get a lot of people stopping into the Ticket King St. Paul office on game day next week!

Gopher Fan said...

Any chance you guys are going to lower your Gophers Hockey Tickets?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info - I watch your Ticket King
web site for great deals.

Amanda said...

I haven't heard anything about Gopher hockey tickets being lowered but if I do I'll be sure to post a blog about it! :)