Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All Good Things Must Come To An End...


So here's another name to add to our list of rose receivers here at TicketKing- Mary!! I was lucky enough to capture the moment on camera. Monday afternoon she was (sort of) pleasantly surprised with a very thoughtful gift: roses, sushi and a 6-pack of Red Stripe. How sweet! I think the gift giver would be thrilled to know that the roses are now soaking up the sweet aromas of our bathroom, while the 6-pack of Red Stripe has been donated to the homeless, and as for the sushi... It's still in the fridge. We're not sure what to do with that yet. If you have any creative ideas though, let us know! ;) Some boys just don't get it when you say it's OVER.

On another note..

The Timberwolves 5-game winning streak has also come to an end. Last night's game against the Miami Heat was definitely a close one at 99-96. This doesn't mean it's over for them though! Their next 3 games are away, then they will be back home on Friday, January 23rd to face the New Orleans Hornets. We still have a good amount of tickets left starting at just $50 for that game. Get your Timberwolves tickets while they're still hott!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am starting to get jealous of all the roses at Ticket King!

The Timberwolves are starting to look like a different (i.e. better) team and if basketball fans haven't seen the "new" Wolves, I would highly recommend it - it's nice to see good basketball being played at the Target Center again!

Anonymous said...

p.s. when I read your title and then saw the picture of Mary, I thought she was leaving us and those were her parting gifts - LOL!

Minnesota Ticket Guy said...

Typical Woman!!! She gets some gifts from a guy and still isn't happy.

Country Music Girl said...

I wish someone would send me roses even if it was an ex-boyfriend! :) I'm thinking about sending roses to myself so i can feel loved too :) jk

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

HAH Minnesota Ticket Guy!

I wish I got flowers, too...I am jealous of all the treats you guys get over there! Even if they do come from ex-bfs...

Anonymous said...

Why don't we ever get flowers in St. Paul? I guess we're not as loved...sad!