Thursday, November 6, 2008

Vikings/Packers Tickets EVEN cheaper!!



Wow, this week just got even better! The boss just lowered our Vikings tickets prices even more!! You can now get tickets to the Vikings vs. Packers game starting at just $49!!! I promise you won't find a better deal than this! If I wasn't working that day, I'd definitely be there! This is a game any fan won't want to miss, and luckily for you, we do still have a good selection to choose from. But remember, the longer you wait, the less there is to choose from. And they have been going fast this week, so get your Vikings football tickets NOW!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only $49 dollars wow i am shocked. I really don't like football that much but that would be a great present to give my family members who do love football!