Monday, November 3, 2008

Vikings vs. Packers Game Almost Here!!

There are only 6 more days until one of our most popular football games of the season is FINALLY here! And you should already know who has the cheapest tickets around.. WE DO!! Starting at just $60 each, I'll bet you haven't seen Vikings Packers tickets this cheap since at least 1995. And after their victory against the Texans yesterday, I think the demand for tickets has definitely increased. We do have a good number of tickets left at the moment, but I do not expect them to last very long. If you want good seats to the game, I'd suggest getting your tickets now. This will be a really fun game so if you've never been to one, this is your opportunity! I'll be working on gameday and can't wait to see all the crazy fans! GO VIKES!!!

No comments: