Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have You Voted Yet???


So, the big day has FINALLY come!! I don't know about everyone else but I'm sure ready for this political race to be over. I believe most of us here in the Minneapolis office have already voted, and I'm actually leaving a little early to go do it myself! Today has been sort of strange though... The weather was so nice this morning on my way into work and now it's dark out and looks like it's going to storm? Aside from that, business has been sort of slow and it seems like there aren't as many people out-and-about. It should be the opposite, don't you think?? Especially with all the free or discounted offers out there for voters. Maybe the majority of us are waiting until later to vote? Or maybe we're still making up our minds... I know this is a tough choice for me. I personally don't think either candidate should win, but I'll most-likely end up voting for the one I would rather see in office. I must admit- it does get a little annoying being told to "VOTE" everyday but if you don't, you're not fully exercising your rights as an American. So get out there and do the dang thing!

No comments: