Monday, November 10, 2008

BURRRRRR!!!


So I just heard that the high temperature for the next week is going to be 40 degrees... I guess that means fall is officially over. Dangit, that was quick! I've lived here all my life and I still can't bring myself to get used to the cold weather. I've accepted the fact that it's GOING TO BE COLD here.. but when this time of the year comes, I can't help but cringe and wish I could instantly fly somewhere warmer. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, and even the snow sometimes.. But BURRRRR!!! I guess it could always be worse. Then there's always the sicknesses that come along with the weather.. I'm actually just getting over a cold myself. Hopefully everyone got their flu shots this year so we won't have to worry about that too much. If not, it's not too late! I must admit though, that I am looking forward to the holidays and the crazyness of the holiday shopping season!! Woo hooo!!

No comments: