Monday, November 17, 2008

Love Is In The Air at Ticket King... Again!!



Okay, now things must be getting serious... Nicole got flowers again yesterday and they were RED ROSES! Along with a cute little teddy bear.. Awwwww!! I actually got it on video with my phone so it's not the best quality but it works! I'll try to post the videos later ;) We don't really know what the occasion was (and Nicole said there wasn't one which makes it even sweeter if so) but Phil is definitely scoring brownie points with her. He also popped into the office later in the afternoon to get Nicole's keys and I'm pretty sure I heard a kiss! I don't really know why it's so fun to tease her but it is. Maybe because love is so cute and innocent in this stage? Oh and get this... She just walked into work today, wearing Phil's new coat!! oOoOoOo

No comments: