Sunday, January 10, 2010

Vikings Cowboys Playoff Tickets

The Ticket King Office in Minneapolis is taking on a packer fan this week! I arrived today to the Ticket King Minneapolis office wearing my packer gear and not surprisingly, I got booed. My name is Julie and I came from the Milwaukee Ticket King office to help out with the busy week Minneapolis is going to have because of the upcoming NFC Divisional playoff between the Vikings and the Cowboys. I can't believe how fast Vikings Cowboys Playoff Tickets are selling!

I bet that the majority of Packer and Vikings fans would love to see a third match up between the two rivals. A few things need to happen to ensure that they will play each other again. First, today the Green Bay Packers need to beat the Arizona Cardinals again, and then go to New Orleans and beat the New Orleans Saints. If the Green Bay Packers win both of those games and the Minnesota Vikings beat the Dallas Cowboys in the upcoming NFL Divisional Playoffs the Packers will return to Minnesota to take on Favre and the rest of the Minnesota Vikings! Who knows, maybe by the time I leave I will become a Vikings fan? GO VIKINGS!!!

1 comment:

Milwaukee Rock Music Fan said...

Go JULIE! WEAR YOUR GREEN AND GOLD ALL WEEK!!

WE LOVE JULIE! TK MILWAUKEE RULES!