Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Panthers College Basketball Fever

College Basketball is well under way and as a hometown girl, I am excited to keep tabs on the Gopher Basketball team. I will be glued to the TV tonight as the Gophers take on Purdue Boilermakers in Purdue. Go Gophers! Ticket King has an affiliate site for Pittsburgh Panthers Tickets that sells Pitt Basketball Tickets and right now the Pitt Panthers basketball team is hot hot hot. If you don’t know much about Pitt, here is what you need to know. They are part of the Big East conference, ranked no. 23 nationally and have won six straight. They have great offense and a gritty defense that I love. I am looking forward to February when the Pitt Panthers take on basketball powerhouse Villanova. That’s a game I would like tickets to!

No comments: