Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers Playoff Tickets

Another possible scenario that may happen if the Philadelphia Eagles beat the Dallas Cowboys and the Green Bay Packers beat the Arizona Cardinals this weekend, is that we will be playing the Green Bay Packers in the playoff game on January 17th. I would say this is definitely the most desired outcome for football fans in Minnesota and Wisconsin alike!! Do you realize how exciting this would be!? It would surely raise the demand for Vikings playoff tickets, which are currently priced from $105-$650 but could go up to as much as $145-795 each. If you'd like to attend this game, grab your tickets now before the prices go up! GO VIKINGS!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey, thanks Coach!! I really appreciate the kind words and I love hearing different opinions about my blog.

I agree about Green Bay and I also hope they come up with the winning game plan so the Vikes can kick their butts one more time this year!

I'll definitely be back next year and hope to see you back as well! I'll also be sure to check out your predictions. Good luck to you and Happy New Year!

Thanks again! :)