Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Favre Coming to Twin Cities!




It's official! - Brett Favre IS joining the Minnesota Vikings after all! I hate to say it, but I KNEW this was going to happen! I could sense his indecisiveness as soon as he came back from retirement. Oh well, I do know that this will be great for our Minnesota Vikings ticket sales and will keep us VERY busy this football season. Today has already been a crazy day and it's not even lunch time yet! Our phones are ringing constantly and we've all been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. But it's actually pretty exciting! The news station just arrived and are setting up to tape us for the evening news tonight! I am a little surprised but definitely grateful that Brett decided to grace us with his presence this Vikings season! Now c'mon Brett, make us proud!!!
GO VIKINGS!!

No comments: