Monday, July 13, 2009

Minnesota Twins Tickets and Tailgating

On Saturday I went to my first ever Minnesota Twins game and had so much fun. The Minnesota Twins played the Chicago White Sox on July 11, 2009 at 6:10 at the Metrodome in Minneapolis, MN.

My friends and I decided to show up at 2:00 so that we would have plenty of time to tailgate.
We parked on the corner of Washington Avenue South and Chicago Avenue, which is across the street from Ticket King, and a block away from the Metrodome. We played different games, grilled, drank some beers and met tons of different people that were also tailgating.

We finally made it to the game a little after 6 and found our awesome seats. We sat in section 117 row 9 which were right passed 1st base where we could see all the action. My boss at Ticket King let me buy these awesome Minnesota Twins Tickets at face value! The first thing I noticed once we got in the Metrodome was that it isn’t as big as I thought and any seats in the lower level are great seats because no matter where you sit you can see all the action up close.

The Minnesota Twins game was so much fun even though we lost to the Chicago White Sox 8-7. I got the chance to see my first home run, see Justin Morneau up close and personal every inning and got to experience the fun atmosphere inside the Metrodome. It was awesome to see all of the Minnesota Twins fans totally get into the game. I can’t wait until I get a chance to buy Minnesota Twins Tickets again! I just hope my boss will hook me up on the Twins Tickets again!

1 comment:

B said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I was at the game on Friday and parked right by Ticket King, what a great place to work!