Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Michael Franti Northrup Auditorium Tickets


I'm actually not too familiar with Michael Franti but after reading about him a bit, I think I would really enjoy his music. He's an American poet, musician and composer as well as being an outspoken supporter for a wide spectrum of peace and social justice issues. His music is mainly a mixture of hip hop, funk, reggae, jazz, folk and jam band styles.

And guess what! He's coming to the Northrup Auditorium (at the U of M) on September 26th at 8pm. We were lucky enough to get some of the best seats in the house and are selling them at very reasonable yet competitive prices! If you have any interest at all in attending the show, I would suggest getting your Michael Franti tickets now before the good ones are gone!

2 comments:

Cortney said...

He sings that song that's been on a lot lately...Say Hey...It's good, you should find it on YouTube :)

Amanda said...

Sweet I'll have to look it up, thanks Cort! :)