Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Fray Target Center Tickets

The Fray is another group I'm not too familiar with but they seem to be really popular right now. I don't listen to the radio much but for those of you that do, I'll bet you like at least one of their songs! These guys are originally from Denver and have had a top 5 single in various countries around the world. They've only released two albums, with the most recent just released this year. I'm sure that's the reason why The Fray tickets have been selling so fast for the upcoming show next Tuesday, 7/21 at the Target Center. We're actually getting pretty low on tickets, compared to how many we had when they first went on sale. I'm actually thinking this show might be sold out very soon! Our ticket prices start at just $60 per ticket for lower level seats, right by the stage! If you haven't gotten your tickets yet but you want to attend this show, I would definitely recommend buying them now while there are still good seats left!

No comments: