Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Twins vs. Tigers Tiebreaker Tickets

Wow! This has been a very exciting week for Minnesota sports fans. Today at 4 PM, the Minnesota Twins will be playing the Detroit Tigers for a tie-breaker at the Metrodome! And yes- Ticket King has Twins vs. Tigers tiebreaker tickets to the game today at very reasonable prices! Our upper level tickets currently start at only $65 and lowers at just $135 each. These have definitely been a hot commodity today and the past couple days so I know they will not last long! Get yours today to guarantee your attendance to the big game today! GO TWINS!!!

2 comments:

Country Music Girl said...

I wish I could go watch this game at the Metrodome but I have to work :( I really really hope the twins win so I can get a chance to watch their play off game!!! Will ticket king have MN Twins playoff tickets?

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

Oh you know it Country Music Girl! That sucks you have to work for the Twins game today, I do too! Hopefully we'll get a chance to watch the playoff games... not at work!! :)