Saturday, October 3, 2009

Minnesota Wild vs. Vancouver Canucks Tickets


Calling all Wild fans!! I don't think it's ever too early to plan out your Valentine's Day, so I thought I would share some information with you about the Valentine's Day Wild game! The Minnesota Wild will be playing the Vancouver Canucks on Sunday, February 14, at 2 PM. We have some great Wild tickets for this game starting at only $70 each! What an affordable yet super exciting way to spend your afternoon with that special someone! Get your tickets today while the availability is at it's best!

1 comment:

Country Music Girl said...

I have been to a Wild game on Valentines day and it is so fun! It is a perfect way to spend Valentines day whether you have a significant other or if you are single and just go with a friend. I can't wait to buy my Wild tickets for Valentines day. Thank you for letting me know where I can buy some cheap Wild tickets