Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mauer Back in Action!

The Twins announced that they have reinstated catcher Joe Mauer from the 15-day disabled list! Woo hoo!! Poor Joe was injured back on March 27th. Since then, he appeared in five games as part of a rehab assignment with Single-A Ft. Myers. To make room for Mauer, the Twins have assigned righthanded pitcher Juan Morillo- who made three appearances for the Twins- outright to Triple-A Rochester. So for all of you Joe Mauer fans, get your Twins tickets now to see Joe back in action!! I know of a couple Joe Mauer fans here in our office that couldn't be much happier that he's back! Go show your support for the Twins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mauer played against the Kansas City Royals at the Dome last weekend - he made like 4 hits a game PLUS he pinch hitted on Sunday - his day off! Glad to have him back.

I am looking forward to seeing Joe Mauer at the Metrodome this weekend when the Twins play the Mariners.

Kelsey C. said...

I am taking my mom to a Minnesota Twin game. I think on Sunday (mothers day) the Twins are giving away FREE shirts to Mothers!

How cool is that?! My mom will love it - Twins Tickets and a T-Shirt!