Friday, May 15, 2009

Awesome Events Coming Up!

This weekend is pretty dang special! There are some awesome shows and events going on and I'm celebrating my 23rd birthday too. It's finally getting to be nicer out which gives you a reason to get out and do something fun! Here are some of the things going on this weekend along with the link to buy tickets directly from our site!
Be sure to check out our huge selection of various tickets to all kinds of different events including sports, concerts, theater and orchestra. Tickets are a great gift idea that never fail to impress. And remember that any of our tickets can easily be picked up in Minneapolis or St. Paul to save you the shipping costs.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Have you ever been to Phantom of the Opera before? I have heard that it is amazing and I want to go really bad!

Fall Out GIRL said...

Fall Out Boy was GREAT, such an amazing show! Ticket King hooked me up with killer tickets, as always LOVE you guys!

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

I haven't been to the Phantom of the Opera before but I've also heard awesome reviews about it! And it's definitely one of our most popular tickets!