Friday, February 4, 2011

Miami Ricky Martin American Airlines Arena Tickets

Hey Miami!! I hope you guys are ready for some of the best news I've ever blogged about.  The man of my dreams will be making a stop in Miami to perform at the American Airlines Arena on Tuesday, April 12th at 7:30pm. That's right! Sexy Latino pop sensation Enrique Martin Morales, aka Ricky Martin, will be gracing Miami with his divine presence and he would like to see YOU there!! I was fortunate enough to see Ricky perform at the Target Center in Minneapolis when I was about 13 years old and OMG- I was so in love with him at the time that I just screamed throughout the entire show! It was definitely one to remember and one of the most exciting times in my life. So if you're a loyal Ricky Martin fan like me, I suggest you buy your Ricky Martin tickets while it's still early!!  This hottie sells out shows consistently so don't miss your chance! Buy your Ricky Martin tickets today!!

No comments: