Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wild vs Blue Jacket Tickets

Wow! Get this!

Ticket King has Minnesota Wild tickets for the first preseason home game against the Columbus Blue Jackets on Friday, September 18th beginning at only $10 each!!! The location of the $10 seats would be the second row of the upper level on the players bench side by the face-off circle. This is such a great deal that I am positive these tickets won't last long. If you've never been to a Minnesota Wild game before, this is your chance to see what they're all about! I wasn't very into hockey before I went to my first Wild game but I must admit, they are VERY exciting! This game is probably our least-expensive one so I would suggest getting your tickets now before the good ones are gone.

Also remember that the Minnesota Wild play the Columbus Blue Jackets on a few different occasions this season. There is regular season home game on Tuesday, December 15th and another on Saturday, January 23rd. Don't miss them!

GO WILD!

No comments: