Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wilco Roy Wilkins Auditorium Tickets


This Friday, October 2nd, Wilco will be performing at the Roy Wilkins Auditorium at 7:30 PM. We have some great upper level seats left starting at just $70 each in the second row! We also currently have 1 left in the front row of the upper level for only $85! If you haven't seen Wilco before but would like to, get your Wilco tickets today before they're all gone! We always sell out of our Wilco tickets since they are so popular and put on such awesome shows! I only speak from personal experience after seeing them at the 10,000 Lakes Festival this past summer! As I mentioned though, our tickets are going quickly so act NOW and get them while you still can!

4 comments:

B said...

Really Wilco is coming? My freshman year roommate was in LOVE with their music, she got me hooked. It should be a good show!

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

Yeah it seems like Wilco's music is either hit or miss with most people. Wilco's fans are definitely passionate and very dedicated fans, which is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have never been able to get tickets for Wilco in the past because they sell out so fast and they are one of my favorite bands. Thank you for the heads up on where I can buy some Wilco tickets!!!

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

No problem! :) Glad I could help!!