Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sugarland Here Tomorrow!!



If you're a big country fan, I've been told that you should definitely check out Sugarland at the Target Center tomorrow evening at 8pm! They have grown to be pretty big in the country scene and I've been told by the #1 country fan in the world that this is definitely a show you don't want to miss. I personally am not a fan of country music (I used to dig it when I was younger) but I must admit that I LOVE LOVE LOVE their album cover!! Check it out~ And be sure to check out our remaining Sugarland tickets, which can easily be picked up in Minneapolis!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

These tickets are moving fast - I can't believe how popular this show became!

Kelsey C. said...

The review in the paper said Sugarland was amazing - I wish I would have gone!