Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday My Fellow TicketQueens!!

This is an exciting week for us TicketQueens! Yesterday was Mary's 25th birthday and this Saturday is Nicole's 24th!! We celebrated today by having a food day, where we all brought something in to share with everyone. I thought a DQ ice cream cake would be appropriate and I've attached a pic of it for all of you that weren't able to enjoy it with us. We had to send a picture of it to Nicole- who's helping out at the St. Paul office for a few hours today- because the boss was way too excited to wait for her to get back to eat a piece. Even though the kid at DQ probably could have done a better job writing on it, it was still just as delicious as always and it seemed like the girls enjoyed the cake too! Mission accomplished!


1 comment:

Ticket Kristy said...

OMG - I am so bad at remembering birthdays! I am glad the girls had plenty of treats!

We love Mary & Nicole!