Thursday, October 16, 2008

Love In The Air?


So, just in case you don't know who Phil is yet... You better ask Nicole!! The cutest thing happened today- Just as we were giving Nicole our daily dose of Phil-related questions, some guy (no, not Phil) with a special delivery appeared at the front door. I think we all knew what it was and who they were for before the guy said it, but take a guess...

Flowers for Nicole from....... Phil!!

AWWWWW!! I still don't know which was better- The timing of the delivery, or the look on her face when she saw them. I think the rest of us got almost as excited about the surprise as she did. There was also a cute little teddy bear attached to them with a sweet message from her little minion. Maybe he wants to be HER teddy bear? Awwww... Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever heard?!

That was the highlight of the day here at Ticket King :D

We also got to hear about the spectacular blind date Kirsten went on last night!! Ok, actually it sounded pretty short (shh... so was he)... but not too sweet. After hearing about all the fun he had in high school, the poor girl tried to avoid an akward ending to the night by simply yelling "Bye!" and running to her car after dinner. Haha! I wonder how often this happens... And who sends spanish text messages- hours after the date, when they're wasted anyways??? Unfortunately the poor guy was no Phil so he didn't make it past date #1. Better luck next time Kirsten!!






3 comments:

Country Music Girl said...

I cant believe I wasn't here when the flower guy came :( lets hope my next blind date goes better, that is if I go on another one :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole is so lucky to get flowers - it's my wedding anniversary on Sunday, I better be getting some, too! What a fun day at the Ticket King office, working at home is not nearly as interesting!

Anonymous said...

It's fun to read about your employees, I look forward to more.