Friday, October 17, 2008

FREE Lunch Fridays!

One of the many perks about working at Ticket King Minneapolis, is getting free lunch every Friday! One of our favorite places to order from is Punch Pizza. It's actually grown on me since I've worked here, probably because they force me to eat it every single week. Okay, so maybe they don't.. But they like to give me crap because I didn't want it one day! Of course that was before I knew about the Greco salad, which seems to be the favorite of most of us. At least it's pretty healthy. Not that Mary or Kirsten need to worry about that. I swear those two could eat all day long and never gain an ounce. Luckily for us all, it was free- Thanks Michael & Brian!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Mmm I love free lunch Fridays! And I'm jealous that you guys have Punch so close to you in Minneapolis...

Anonymous said...

Hi I am just looking through blogs and I found yours interesting and would like to invite you to become my friend. I have a mild art blog and I am always looking to make new friends, are you up to it?

I hope to see you soon, take care