Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Michael Buble Xcel Energy Center

On Sunday, March 28th, Grammy Award-winner Michael Buble will be performing at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul at 8pm. He's currently on tour supporting his #1 selling release, "Crazy Love." Ticket King is your source for the absolute BEST Michael Buble tickets around! Also, remember that your tickets can be easily picked up in our St. Paul office, located just a 1/2 block from the Xcel. Don't wait, you could miss this show! Get your tickets today while our selection is at it's best!!

1 comment:

Louise said...

I've seen Michael Buble many times. I really enjoyed the concert. Last year I got a cheap a ticket and I went, I really had a great time there. Recently I got my ticket from Ticketsinventory.com to see it again
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/michael-buble-tickets/
So I'll be analyzing as well as enjoying the show.