Thursday, June 11, 2009

Big Concerts This Month!!

I think it's safe to say that summer has officially arrived! That means there are tons of cool things going on in the next few months. Here are just a few of the bigger events/concerts taking place during the month of June and the links to buy tickets to them!

Now when is the last time you saw The Sugar Hill Gang? I just had to point that out because I had nooo idea they still toured, but hey, I'd go see them!! Also, one of my personal favorite artists, NAS! If you're a fan and you've never seen him live, go check him out!! You won't regret it.

Remember!!!! All tickets with *RED STARS* are the tickets we own, meaning the price you see is what you pay! No service fees!!!!

3 comments:

Hannah from St. Paul said...

I heard the Bodeens were sold out, do you guys still have tickets??
My best friend is in LOVE with them, what a great birthday gift... especially since she thinks she can't get tickets anymore!

Cortney said...

Awesome, I'm excited for all the fun concerts this summer!!

Ticket King Minneapolis said...

We sure do!! We have a great selection of Bodeans tickets, check them out by clicking on the link in my blog! :)