Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GO VIKINGS!!!

Now that the Vikings are #1 in our division, I'm actually pretty excited to see how they do the rest of the season! After the last few games, it seems like they have improved their defense and even stepped up their game in offense. I've also noticed another slight spike in Vikings ticket sales! Oh and one of my friends that I used to work with, that LOVES them, just got a tattoo of a Viking on her foot. I'll try to post the pic if I can... Until then, keep your fingers crossed and don't forget to check out our great holiday deals on tons of great events! LETS GO VIKINGS!!! Make us proud!!

5 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

'Skol Vikings!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I bought tickets from you guys for the game last weekend and the game was AWESOME! Thanks Ticket King!

Anonymous said...

Prices are so good right now. Check us out for the hottest deals!

Anonymous said...

Go Vikings! Lets Take The Division Back! The Vikings are always fun to watch and Ziggi is committed to having a great team. Lets cheer them on in 2011!

Minnesota Vikings Tickets

Minnesota Vikings Blog

Minnesota Vikings Tickets said...

Who Are The Vikings Going To Get To Quarterback Now That Favre Is Gone?